The contents provided in this website is for general reading only, which should not be regarded as professional advises. We could not guarantee the correctness or completeness of the contents and information provided in this website. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, reproduced, transmitted or sent via the website.
As a condition of your use of this website, you may not:
- use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws or by the terms, conditions and notices contained herein;
- agree not to temper any of our computer servers or databases;
- collect or store personal information about other Users or members;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, coarse language, offensive information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, infringe any intellectual property right, proprietary rights or confidentiality obligations of others;
- post or transmit any advertisements or chain letters;
- post, transmit, reproduce or in any way exploit any information obtained through the website for commercial purposes;
- reproduce, post, transmit, distribute in any way any component of the website, or obtain any contents protected by copyright, without our written permission;
- allow others, directly or indirectly, to use your login name or password to access your member’s account;
- post or attach any article that contains viruses or any other harmful or deleterious programs to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment through the website;
- reproduce or transmit any materials protected by intellectual property laws or any other applicable laws;
- interfere with another user’s or member’s use and enjoyment of the website; or harass other users or members.
Back to top
We shall not be liable for following:
You will exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgment in your use and interpretation of the information. You are responsible to ensure that your use of the Information complies with all applicable legal requirements.
- the information on this website is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
- the information on this website is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your computer system (including both hardware and software), or expenses due to replacement in equipment or data;
- messages sent through the internet will be free from interception, corruption or loss;
- access to this website will be available or be uninterrupted;
- defects in this website will be corrected.
In no event will we be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of business or profit, arising out of any use, or inability to use, the information on this website, even if HKRS or the HKRS Affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
The information may contain Information provided by third party providers or sourced by us from other references or sources. The information on the website may not be regarded as any recommendation or endorsement by us for any purpose with respect to any person, product or service.
The content available on this website, including text, graphics (both dynamic and static), drawings, music, design, icons, html scripts, software or other materials (“information”), and compilation of data are owned by HKRS and protected by copyright. Any sale, modification, copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, downloading or transmissions on any parts of this website is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from HKRS. You are welcome to e-mail HKRS for authorization to use make available information on this website or make enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top
You may be asked to provide your personal data when you register as a member of HKRS. If your personal data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the services to you. We respect your right to privacy when collecting, storing, using and transmitting personal data and pledge to observe the requirement of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486), Laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
Personal data means any identifying information or sensitive data, including but not limited to name, occupation, address, contact information, our membership number, etc. of a person. You will be asked to provide this information only when you register as our member.
If you are under the age of 18, consent from your parent or guardian is required before you give us any personally identifiable information.
The purposes of which we may use your Personal Data include but are not limited to:
Use of the website; application, termination and continuation of HKRS membership; handling and following up services, enquiries and complaints; sending information about HKRS; members activities of HKRS; verification of your identity; provide or download games; better understand the demographics of our users and members; enable us to provide better services tailored to needs of our users; market our products and services; operate your member’s account and deal with any discounts in accordance with the rules.
We agree to take all practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential, and not to sell, trade or involved in alternative unauthorized use of personal data. Unless we have previously informed you of this possible use and you have given us your express permission when submitting it; we are required to do so by law or applicable regulations; or we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to protect, defend our rights and property, protect against misuses or unauthorized use of the website; or protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public. Access to all personal data is restricted to authorized personnel and under its acceptance of keeping the personal data confidential. Personal data will be stored electronically and password-protected; personal data submitted during your registration will not be encrypted and therefore may be able to be accessed by third parties. HKRS accepts no responsibility for any such access and if you are concerned about such access, you should not provide the personal data.
You may at any time request access to, correct and update personal data relating to you in any of our records. In response, we may ask you to provide certain details about yourself so that we can be sure you are the person to whom the personal data refers.
Back to top